We all know the health benefits of moringa powder and why it is called a superfood. Just add it to your breakfast to ensure you start the day on a healthy note. Moringa pancakes made partly with whole wheat flour are super fluffy and taste delicious.
They will keep you full for a long time. We paired the pancakes with whipped and sweetened Greek yogurt.
Even though we love moringa leaves, the powdered form helped us think out of the box and get a little creative. You can add it to your smoothies, make lattes, desserts, etc. Do try them and thank me later.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Moringa powder from Resona 1Tbsp 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk from Resona 160 ml
- Coconut sugar 40 gms
- Vanilla 1tsp
- Whole wheat flour 100 gms
- All-purpose flour 50 gms
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Whisk the eggs with milk, sugar, and moringa powder.
- Sift the two kinds of flour with baking powder. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine with a spatula.
- Add the vanilla and mix till well combined. Let it rest for a couple of minutes. Heat a pan and pour the batter with a scoop.
- Once the bubbles start to appear, flip the pancakes and remove from heat.
- Top with some sweetened yogurt or cream, fresh fruits, and honey.
Thank you very much. I’m going to try it very soon. Thank you for your efforts.
Thank you for dropping by. so glad you liked