The creamy texture and mild sweetness of pannacotta make you return to it every time. Add the flavor of orange, and you have a winner. Orange pannacotta is your ultimate summer delight. Rich, creamy, yet surprisingly light and fresh.
Both orange juice and zest add so much to the flavor. I used yogurt this time for a slightly dense texture. A rich orange pannacotta follows the light orange jelly that sits on top.
A visually appealing dessert instantly captures attention and creates anticipation. The vibrant colors, enticing textures, and beautiful arrangement of elements can make guests eager to taste and enjoy the dessert.
I will share a few easy tricks to make your dessert look amazing in my upcoming blog.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 3-4
- Orange juice 150 ml
- Orange zest ½ tsp
- Greek Yogurt 150 gms
- Whipping Cream 250 ml + 100 ml
- Sugar 4 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Gelatin 15 gms
- Sprinkle around ten gms of gelatin over 3 tbsp of cream in a bowl and let it bloom.
- Meanwhile, pour the rest of the whipping cream into a pot, add sugar, and let it warm over the stove.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the pot and whisk continuously till the gelatin combines well.
- Place the yogurt with orange zest in a mixing bowl and add the cream mixture through a mesh.
- Whisk again and pour into the serving jars. Let them set for at least an hour before pouring the next layer.
Orange jelly layer
- Mix the orange juice with sugar and gelatin.
- Pass it through a mesh and pour it over the pannacotta.
- Top it with whipped cream, orange zest, and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve chilled.
So lovely! Definitely garden-party worthy!
exactly!! yaay…thanks love