You have to try this if you are a fan of Nutella. You still have to try this even if you are not. Hazelnut and chocolate spread with the goodness of honey and coconut oil. A Twist Reimagined!!
I am sharing a recipe with fewer ingredients as it was my first attempt. And I don’t know when I will make it again as toasting and removing the peel-off hazelnuts is a difficult job. Consider it as a little workout for your fingertips. But it’s worth all the hard work. I adore that texture(slightly gritty) but perfectly creamy and sweet for me. Feels great to know the amount of sugar it has.
So, go ahead, make this super easy recipe and see the smiles.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Serves : NA
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Hazelnuts 150 gms
- Cinnamon 10 gms
- Cocoa powder 20 gms
- Coconut oil 60 ml
- Honey 45 ml
- Chocolate (55% dark) 60 gms
- Pan roast the hazelnuts for 5-8 minutes on medium heat, constantly moving with a spatula.
- When the cover starts to loosen, turn the heat off and rub the nut carefully.
- Once the peel is removed from the nuts, place them in a blender and pulse.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients and turn on the blender till you get a nice even consistency.