These blueberry muffins are delicious, sugar-free, and easy to make. How?
They are a family favorite, and I wanted to share it’s recipe with you. I enjoyed baking these with my little one.
The fresh blueberries, as they burst in the baking process release their sweetness and tint the cupcakes with a pretty hue. Kiddo loves muffins, and to keep the sugar under check, I used honey and sweet blueberries. The yogurt frosting also has just a tablespoon of honey. Plus, I keep the size smaller as there is no stopping to a second and sometimes third helping.
After a month of no baking, I am glad I had fun in the kitchen with these cuties.
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serves : 12-13
Baking time: 15-20 minutes
- Butter 100 gms
- Eggs 2
- Oil 30 ml
- All-purpose flour 120 gms
- Wholewheat flour 100 gms
- Honey 120 ml
- Baking Powder 1tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Vanilla 1tsp
- Greek yogurt 6 tbsp + honey 1 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Soften the butter and whisk it with oil and honey. Add the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla.
- Sieve the dry ingredients and add them gradually to the wet mix.
- Use a spatula to fold the dry ingredients. Add the blueberries and fold.
- Scoop into cupcake holders and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Whip the yogurt with honey
- Apply over the cupcakes as frosting