With leftover ingredients from Matcha tiramisu, another tiramisu was definitely in order. Mango tiramisu was a popular choice as it is the season of mangoes. These days I tend to have a jar of mango puree in the refrigerator. This helps me whip up a refreshing milkshake or simple dessert in no time.
What I love about Tiramisu are the ways you can make the dessert look pretty. I used tall cocktail glasses with a wide mouth to serve, but you could use any glass. The layers must be visible. I used a mixture of labneh and whipped cream in the middle layers to achieve a slightly dense creamy consistency.
So, which mango dessert do you like to make every summer? Try this easy peasy dessert for your family or guests and see their faces light up.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
Serves : 3-4
- Mangoes 2 ripe
- Sugar 5 tbsp
- Mango juice 120 ml
- Lady finger biscuits 6-7
- Labneh 120 gms
- Whipped cream 250 ml
- Cook the mango cubes with sugar and little water. Once softened, let the mangoes cool down and puree them.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks. Whip the labneh with sugar.
- Fold in half the cream with the sweetened labneh.
- Start layering the tiramisu. The first layer is the lady finger biscuits soaked in mango juice, followed by the cream and labneh layer and a layer of mango puree at the end.
- Repeat the layers if you want. Top the last layer with piped whipped cream, fresh mangoes, and mint leaves.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.