There are ingredients in the market that makes cooking easy peasy. And when they are healthy, it becomes guilt-free. Take, for instance, Desserts with berries in dried and powdered form. I have used just five ingredients to prepare it.
There is no question when it comes to choosing fresh or preserved. Fresh produce is always better and superior in quality.
However, once in a while, we look for quick solutions when we are in a hurry. These dried and powdered berries help create amazing desserts that are visually appealing. And everyone loves a little drama and a dash of color when it comes to dessert.
So, here is the recipe of an easy dessert/treat made with dried berries. I hope you like it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Serves : 2-4 persons
Chilling time: 5-10minutes
- Cocoa powder 80 gms
- Biokia Lingonberry (or mixed berries) ½ cup
- Honey 75 ml
- Coconut oil 225ml
- Chopped nuts (pistachios) for garnish
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl, except some berries and all of the nuts. Mix well.
- With a spoon, make small disc-shaped chocolates on a greased and lined tray.
- Top them with rose petals, nuts, or dried berries of your choice. Let them sit in the freezer for some time(roughly 10-15 minutes), and they are ready to eat
Note: You could use any other sweetener for this recipe and adjust the quantity as per consistency.