We all know the health benefits of moringa powder and why it is called a superfood. Just add it to your breakfast to ensure you start the day on a healthy note. Moringa pancakes made partly with whole wheat flour are super fluffy and taste delicious.
They will keep you full for a long time. We paired the pancakes with whipped and sweetened Greek yogurt.
Even though we love moringa leaves, the powdered form helped us think out of the box and get a little creative. You can add it to your smoothies, make lattes, desserts, etc. Do try them and thank me later.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Moringa powder from Resona 1Tbsp 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk from Resona 160 ml
- Coconut sugar 40 gms
- Vanilla 1tsp
- Whole wheat flour 100 gms
- All-purpose flour 50 gms
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Whisk the eggs with milk, sugar, and moringa powder.
- Sift the two kinds of flour with baking powder. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine with a spatula.
- Add the vanilla and mix till well combined. Let it rest for a couple of minutes. Heat a pan and pour the batter with a scoop.
- Once the bubbles start to appear, flip the pancakes and remove from heat.
- Top with some sweetened yogurt or cream, fresh fruits, and honey.