A warm salad with boiled potatoes and eggs tossed in a herby dressing with Zaatar. The feta cheese, pomegranate, and chili flakes add the zing and sweetness.
The highlight of this salad is the dressing, with just a few ingredients from the pantry staple. I always look forward to creating recipes with limited ingredients. And the best part is it’s a filling meal for one or two.
In these tough times, it’s best not to panic when you run out of groceries and look for solutions. Plus, working from home has not been comfortable with the little one around. With the initial confusion slowly settling, a little planning has been helpful. Simple one-pot meals or a filling salad with minimum cooking can be handy.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Serves : 1-2 persons
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Olive oil 4tbsp
- Zaatar 1 tbsp
- Honey 1 tsp
- Garlic 3 medium
- Chili flakes 1tsp
- Lemon juice 2tbsp
- Salt and pepper
- Potatoes 3 (medium) boiled and cubed
- Eggs 3 (soft boiled)
- Feta cheese 3tbsp (crumbled)
- Dressing: Heat oil in a pan and let the garlic sizzle.
- Add chili flakes and pour it into a glass bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients in the dressing and mix well.
- Pour it into a pan with potatoes and toss till the pieces are evenly coated.
- Add eggs, crumbled feta, and pomegranate arils. Enjoy