There is no better way to celebrate any occasion than with some chocolate cake. It’s a moist chocolate bundt cake with milk chocolate ganache to make our Christmas celebrations special. I wanted to bake a small bundt cake that looked pretty, tasted incredible, and was easy to make. We had a family friend over for lunch, and it was just perfect. I used a 10-inch pan; however, the batter fills half the pan. The batter is slightly runny.
This cake doesn’t rise much but has a gorgeous texture. The cake is perfectly sweet, and the ganache is entirely optional. You can serve it as such with some whipped cream and slivered almonds.
I hope you do like it. Merry Christmas!!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 40-45 minutes
- Eggs 2
- Coconut sugar 200 gms
- Flour 130 gms
- Cocoa powder 40 gms
- Coffee 100ml
- Butter 80 gms
- Coconut oil 100ml
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4tsp
- Salt ⅛ tsp
- Vanilla ½ tsp
- Yogurt 100 gms
- Cooking cream 125 ml
- Chocolate (milk or dark) 150 gms
- Beat the eggs, butter, coconut oil, and sugar with an electric beater till everything is well combined.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Add it to the butter eggs mixture and fold in. Add coffee and yogurt and give it a good mix.
- Pour the batter into a 10-inch bundt cake tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes. Do the skewer test.
- Let the cake cool down before taking it out. Serve with the drizzle of ganache.
- For the ganache, warm the cream in a pan and add the chocolate. Keep stirring to get an even ganache.