When you wake up and realize that weekend is over. Ya…we all know this feeling. You make so many plans and keep waiting for it to materialize, soon comprise into pushing it off for the next weekend. When you have a kid around, you can’t sit with a frown. So, it to set the mood right I quickly fixed myself and healthy breakfast before, kiddo wakes up. This pudding is creamy and light at the same time. And with the blueberry sauce looks so pretty. You can pair it up with muesli or oats to make it more nutritive.
Vegan semolina pudding with blueberry sauce
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Coconut milk (full fat) – 600 ml
Semolina – 21/2 tbsp (heaped)
Desiccated coconut – 2 tbsp
Blueberry (frozen) – 2 cups
Honey – 4 tbsp
Orange juice – ½ cup
- Dry roast the semolina on a pan till it just starts to change color
- Heat the coconut milk in saucepan till it starts to reduce
- Add semolina, ½ the honey and desiccated coconut
- When it starts to thicken remove from flame and let it cool.
- Once cooled put it in the refrigerator.
- In another pan put the blueberries along with the orange juice and honey
- Let it reduce to sauce like consistency
- When it cools pour it over the pudding